Sweet and sour Stir-Friy with Roza canned fishRecipe by ROZA
Roza salad roll
Today, I would like to transform a salad menu that looks normal into a more stylish menu by rolling in the menu "Roza Salad Roll" that children and adults can eat because they contain vitamins from vegetables and protein from mackerel with a special seafood sauce. I would say that this menu, even without cooking skills, can be made with ease.
– Miang Yuan flour sheets
– 1 can of Roza canned fish
– 1 Green Oak and 1 Red Coral
– 1 chopped carrot (lengthwise)
– 1 chopped cucumber lengthwise (without fillings)
– 1 yellow bell pepper lengthwise (with fillings)
– 4 tablespoons of Roza Lycopene tomato sauce
– 5-7 red chilli peppers
– 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
– 2 and 1⁄2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 1 and 1⁄2 tablespoons of fish sauce
– 1 tablespoon of sugar
– 1 tablespoon of coarsely chopped coriander
Let’s start with a special seafood sauce.
Mix Roza Lycopene tomato sauce with chilli peppers, minced garlic, lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar and coarsely chopped coriander well and scoop up into the bowl of dipping sauce.
After the sauce is finished, let’s make salad rolls…
1. Cut the dough sheet into 3 lengths evenly.
2. Soak the cut dough sheets in water for 10-15 seconds.
3. When the time expires, place the dough sheets on a cutting board.
4. Place each leaf of each Green Oak and Red Coral on the sheet, followed by carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, and canned fish fillets. 5. Roll them up tightly, cut in half, and serve with the prepared special seafood sauce.
Now you can get the delicious Roza Salad Roll from Mackerel to eat.