Papaya salad with Roza canned fishRecipe by ROZA
Roza rice vermicelli with northern thai pork curry
I will bring everyone to change the atmosphere to the north of Thailand with the menu "Roza Nam Ngiao" that anyone has tasted must say that Lam Tae Tae Tae (referring to be so delicious).
– 2 tablespoons of Nam Ngiao curry paste
– 2 cans of Roza canned fish
– 500 grams of chicken blood (cut into bite-sized pieces)
– 1 kg of chicken ribs
– Sliced shallots
– Fried dried chilies
– Chopped lemon
– 7-8 measuring cups of drinking water
1. Chop the chicken ribs into big pieces and wash them thoroughly.
2. Pour 7-8 cups of drinking water into the pot and heat it to a boil.
3. When the water boils, add the chicken ribs to simmer for 40-50 minutes, and spoon out the bubbles so that the soup is clear and appetizing.
4. While waiting for the soup to boil, heat the pan, fry Nam Ngiao curry paste with oil until fragrant.
5. Put mackerel in Roza tomato sauce into it and stir well.
6. Spoon the chicken ribs up from the soup pot.
7. Pour the finished soup from the pot into the pan until reaching enough level, simmer for a few minutes, and pour it into the soup pot.
8. Stir well and put chicken blood in it. When the chicken blood is cooked well, put it into the bowl and serve with rice noodles and vegetables such as sliced shallots, fried dried chilies, and chopped lemon.