ข้าวปั้นจี่ปลากระป๋องโรซ่าRecipe by ROZA
Roza Miang Savoei
Today, we would like to recommend a menu of Thai-style snack like "Roza Miang Savoei". You can do it by wrapping the wild betel leafbush or kale leaves with Roza canned fish, squeezing a little amount of lemon into it to add sourness, and adding nuts, dried shrimp, shallots, and chilli into the ingredient, or adding sliced galangal and lemongrass if you want. If you follow these steps, Canned Fish Miang Savoei is ready to eat.
– 2 cans of Roza canned fish
– 30 wild betel leafbush or kale leaves
– 2 lemons
– 1/4 cup of roasted, peeled peanuts
– 1/4 cup of dried shrimp
– 3 cloves of shallot
– Chilli peppers (optional)
1. Cut canned fish into bite-sized pieces.
2. Wrap the wild betel leafbush into pieces.
3. Put all of ingredients as preferred.