Tapioca Balls with Pork FillingRecipe by ROZA
Canned fish spaghetti
Look so delicious with the menu Canned fish spaghetti. Today, I will leave the recipe for you. I can tell you that this menu is very easy to make and delicious and gains benefits from mackerel fish.
– 2 measuring cups of boiled spaghetti
– 1 can of Roza canned fish
– 1 big chopped tomato
– 1⁄2 cup of small diced onion
– Boiled corn kernels
– 1⁄2 measuring cup of tomato sauce
– 2 teaspoons of sugar
– 5 sweet basil leaves (for sprinkling)
– 3 tablespoons of butter
1. Boil the water, add a small amount of salt, pour the spaghetti with the low heat, and boil it for 20 minutes. How to check is to see whether the middle of the spaghetti noodles is not white and taste to see whether it is soft. Then, turn off the pan, put the spaghetti noodles in cold water for a while, drain the water, and mix with oil.
2. Heat the pan, add butter, onion, and corn into the pan, and then stir-fry until cooked and smell good.
3. Pour the Roza canned fish into the pan and stir until cooked. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce and season with sugar.
4. Add chopped sweet basil leaves and stir until well cooked. Arrange the spaghetti noodles on a plate topped with Roza canned fish sauce and garnish beautifully with sweet basil leaves.
Roza rice vermicelli with northern thai pork curryRecipe by ROZA