Coconut canned fish soupRecipe by ROZA
One of the Thai food that anyone has tasted must be fascinated with a strong taste and a scent of spices and can eat with hot rice. This dish will make you delicious, so today I would like to invite everyone to come to the kitchen to show your skills on the menu "Rosa...Pad Cha".
1. 2 cans of Roza canned fish
2. 2 teaspoons of chopped chilli pepper
3. 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
4. 1 tablespoon of sliced krachai
5. 1 tablespoon of shredded kaffir lime leaves
6. 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
7. 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
8. 1 tablespoon of immatured pepper
9. ½ cup of your favorite vegetables
10. 1 tablespoon of oil
Heat the pan with oil and fry chilli with garlic until fragrant. Put the canned fish, sliced krachai, shredded kaffir lime leaves, and immatured peppep into the pan. Cook by fish sauce, oyster sauce, and your vegetables and fry all the ingredients. Serve.