Lycopene Jelly BabyfaceRecipe by ROZA
For anyone who likes to eat jam with bread in the morning or use jam as a dip with crackers as an afternoon snack, you must try Easy Lycopene Jam that contains the amount of Lycopene which your body needs per day to help fight free radicals and reduce the risk of cancer. Moreover, this menu is easy to make and delicious.
– 8 tablespoons of concentrated tomatoes mixed with Lycopene, Roza Lycopene.
– 300 grams of chopped carrots
– Drinking water for boiling carrots
– 3-4 tablespoons of sugar
– A little amount of salt
– Biscuits or crackers for serving
1. Put the carrots in a small pot, fill enough water to flood it with the medium to quite low heat, boil it until cooked, and then life the pot down.
2. Pour almost all of the water, blend the carrots thoroughly, and add Roza Lycopene tomato sauce, sugar, and salt.
3. With the low heat, stir it until the mixture thickens but do not need to be very dry, life the pot down, and let it cool before eating with bread or crackers.